Download your free copy
Finding an online home insurance quote should be smooth and speedy. But is it? We tasked 50 homeowners to find two insurance quotes online and then select between them (recording their screens and spoken thoughts as they did so). This new in-depth report outlines the results of the study with best practice recommendations covering:
• The most popular search terms – from general to specific
• Preferred search results – organic or pay-per-click
• The role user experience plays in the decision process
• How comparison sites stand up against provider sites
• Whether brand perceptions significantly affect outcomes
• And if price really is the deciding factor.
The Report is for digital professionals working in Financial Services and Search Marketing who want to improve online customer acquisition by understanding the end to end user journey: from search to conversion.
Simply enter your details below to download your copy. Don’t worry, we hate spam as much as you – we will never pass your details to any third party.
|Although 75% users had a brand in mind when they started, this was either reinforced or damaged depending on the experience they received during the process of getting a quote.|